Sunday, September 19, 2010

September 20th Menu

This crazy week's menu. We are having a wild funky week so it is a bit unusual to look at. Or maybe it is just unusual to me. Fend for yourself days are when it's just go into the kitchen and make yourself something. My boys (the males in the family) all know how to do that just fine. The baby boy will be fed by them because he is just as pushy as his Mamma. So I know all will go well if they have a stocked fridge.

September 20 - September 25

Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Tomato Soup & Grilled Cheese Spaghetti & Garlic Bread Baked Potatoes & Toppings Surgery Day. Fend for yourself! Hospital Day. Fend for yourself! Unknown Day. Fend for yourself!

On a side note: I actually got a HTML table created. Woot! I haven't done one in so long I was proud!

Go me, go me, go me....cabbage patch....go me...go me...!

No comments:

Post a Comment