Thursday, September 16, 2010

Oops! and Zion

I honestly thought I had my husband's blog on here in one of my posts, but I think after an edit I did, it was gone! So here it is, because today I told him I mentioned his blog! Oops! Leave it to my brain! I know where it was taken and why though! See, we took this trip north to a place called Zion, Illinois, back in December, just around Christmas, and there were some incidents up there that he has already blogged so I though I would just make it easy and let you go read his blog because he writes better than me, and it's another location to visit! So, enjoy! And, sorry honey. I <3 U! O.M.G. !!!!  (That was so sarcastic it oozed out of my screen. We dislike text talk so much and just spoke about it tonight! Ha!)

Castle Mad Baron

No comments:

Post a Comment