Friday, September 17, 2010

Battles & Relations

There is a certain battle going on in my head over someone of my past and I hate having it churn around in there. Sometimes I want to act on my impulses and do what they wish for something like this, but there is a very strong hesitancy holding that back. It's like a beast if it is holding me back from doing something I want more than anything to do. So the battle will probably continue for a little bit and then fade away as my kids and the day start to come into focus more and more. Until then, the battle is going to consume me a little. I can't even seem to distract myself enough to fix me something to eat. I have the kids munching on a few things now....maybe digging about for something will distract me, and get me to have food with my pills for once and not just tea.

To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing it's best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting. - E.E. Cummings (I'm related to E.E. Cummings. That's so cool!)

No comments:

Post a Comment